Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000355294, REGON: 280502842, NIP: 7422217607, (hereinafter also referred to as MST).
I. Personal data protection rules
- MST takes particular care to ensure that all personal data is processed in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected and used in accordance with the scope of granted permits (consents) and processing areas permitted by law.
- All personal data are processed in compliance with the requirements of generally applicable law, in particular in compliance with Regulation (EU) 216/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000 as amended), the
Act of 18 July 2002 on the electronic services provision (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123 as amended) and the Telecommunications Act ( i.e. Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1954 as amended), including in accordance with the scope of the consent granted by the customer.
- We ensure that the processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the principles concerning substantive correctness and relevancy for the purposes for which they were collected.
- We process data for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, and additionally throughout the limitation period for claims related to the products offered by us and the period in which we are obliged to do so under generally applicable laws.
- We ensure the confidentiality, integrity and accountability of the personal data processed by us.
- Processed personal data shall not be disclosed without the consent of data subjects unless the data are disclosed to persons authorised to process personal data under the entrustment agreement concluded with MST (including those 2 cooperating with the Administrator: law firms, accounting offices, IT service providers, couriers) and entities authorised under applicable law.
- Please be informed that we use services and technologies offered by entities such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft and Google, which are based in the United States. We inform you that since the entities referred to in the previous sentence are obliged to comply with the high standards of personal data protection in force in the European Union, the use of their services and technologies in the processing of personal data processing is lawful.
- MST processes the data of persons submitting an enquiry via a contact form in the scope of the name, gender and e-mail address to which the response is to be sent and newsletter subscribers in the form of an e-mail address.
- MST takes the necessary technical and organisational measures required by law to ensure the protection of the processed personal data and to secure personal data against unauthorised access.
II. Data acquisition methods
Personal data is collected through:
a) forms filled out online – information is collected through forms available on the website for contact purposes, placing orders, configuring products, registration, making exchanges, returns and complaints about goods.
b) contact without the network – phone numbers and e-mail addresses listed on the website to contact MST.
- The website uses “cookies”, which are IT data, in particular test files. These files are stored on the website final user’s devices. Two types of cookies are used:
- a) session files – temporary files that are stored on the end user’s devices until leaving the website or closing the web browser;
b) permanent – stored on the end user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are deleted by the user. Cookies are used for:
a) website configuration;
b) user authentication on the website and ensuring a user session on the website;
c) performing processes necessary for the full functionality of the website;
d) analysing and researching the ratings;
e) ensuring safety and reliability of the service;
f) implementing marketing activities. The website uses “cookies”, which collect various information not constituting, in principle, personal data (they do not allow for identification of a given user). They enable MST to create profiles to evaluate your preferences, on the basis of which notifications are sent for personalisation purposes. However, some information, depending on its content and use, may be linked to a specific person and thus be considered personal data. The website of the service
uses a Marketing Automation type tool that collects user data for the requirements of the Administrator of the website. The purpose of collecting such data is to adapt the website to your preferences. It should therefore be noted that this type of data processing entails analysing the profile of the user or customer in order to determine what his or her preferences are and, consequently, which products and services best suit his or her style, with a view to sending him or her the appropriate information or configuring the products which we think may be of interest to him or her. You may refuse to accept cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Please note,
however, that some features may not be available. Instructions for deleting cookies in the most popular web browsers:
a) Safari https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
b) Safari on mobile devices https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265
c) Google Chrome
d) Google Chrome on mobile devices – Android
hl=pl – Iphone/ Ipad
Cookies do not store information that constitutes the personal data of users or customers. Cookies on the end user’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with MST, in particular for the purpose of using tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, RTB House, Hotjar and Facebook.
III. Purposes for data collection
- Personal data provided by customers is used to respond to the enquiry and may be used to conclude an agreement and to receive news and updates on events, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) and (f) of GDPR.
- If the relevant consent is obtained, the data shall also be used for marketing purposes (including data analysis for marketing purposes) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR until the consent is withdrawn.
- The data are also processed for statistical purposes.
Customers have the opportunity to receive the newsletter by providing their e-mail address and consenting to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes and sending commercial information. The newsletter contains information about the latest sales offer. The user may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
V. Security and information storage
MST ensures personal data security by means of appropriate technical and organisational measures aimed at preventing unlawful data processing as well as their accidental loss, destruction or damage.
VI. User rights
- Providing personal data to the extent necessary for the supply of products offered by MST is mandatory and is voluntary in the remaining scope.
- MST respects the rights of every person whose data it processes: access to data, rectification of data, data erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, lodging a complaint to the data protection authority.
- Where the processing is based on the data subject’s consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, with the proviso that this shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The data subject may request information from MST in writing or by email regarding the personal data collected and processed by MST. Such a person is entitled to withdraw the consent previously granted for the processing of personal data.
- The person whose data we process shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if he/she considers that his/her rights have been infringed.
Users shall be promptly notified of any changes on the MST website.